Heartburn ICD10 code
ICD 10 for heartburn and associated Acid Reflux represented by two of the following codes:
1. ICD-10 codeR12: which indicates Heartburn
Which is a painful sensation in the chest or throat when stomach acid backs up into the esophagus.
2. ICD-10 code R07.89 which indicates Chest pain without known etiology.
Heartburn ICD 10 R12
R12 is used to code the Heartburn in ICD version 10.
R12 is a billable ICD code for diagnosing heartburn. A ' billable code ' is detailed enough to indicate a medical diagnosis.
Heartburn is a burning sensation in the central chest or upper central abdomen. The pain often rises in the chest and may radiate to the neck, throat, or angle of the jaw.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'R12 - Heartburn'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code R12.
R10-R19 Symptoms and signs involving the digestive system
Results for Heartburn, acid reflux, and additional 7 synonyms
ICD 10 code R12 Heartburn Synonyms
- Heartburn (finding)
- Heartburn symptom
- Waterbrash (finding)
- Waterbrash symptom.
ICD-10 CODE and ICD-9 CODE
Supplementary Classification of External Causes Injury and Poisoning Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact with Health Services
ICD-10 CODE • Z12.31 Encounter for screening mammogram for malignant neoplasm of breast
• Z12.11 Screening for colon cancer
• Z13.5 Encounters for screening for eye and ear disorders
ICD-9 CODE • V76.12 Encounter for screening mammogram for malignant neoplasm of breast
• V76.51 Screening for colon cancer
• V80.1 Screening for Glaucoma • V80.2 Screening for other eye conditions • V80.3 Screening for ear disease